Posted on December 21, 2018
The Highest Paying Teaching Jobs in China
If you’re looking to teach English in China, Career China offers a variety of handpicked, high-paying positions with amazing benefits.
Even if you aren’t a history buff, you’re sure to find yourself enthralled with the fascinating events that make China what it is today. From the magnificent Great Wall and the Terracotta Warriors to the karst scenery of Guangxi province and the mountains of Hunan…from the city lights of Hong Kong and Macau to Shanghai and Beijing, there’s something in China to suit every desire. Why not yours?
Immerse yourself in China by teaching English there and becoming a part of a community.
Most jobs include:
- Airfare reimbursement
- Earn a salary of $1,400 - $3,800 USD per month
- Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
- Personalized pre-departure and post arrival support
- Organized team-building activities
- Personal Career Development Planning
- Paid public holidays
- Annual paid leave
- Sick leave
- Airport pickup
- Basic Chinese health insurance
- Accommodation provided or housing stipend offered
Go make a difference through the following:
- Teach English as a foreign language
- Ages and class sizes vary by position
- Classes are typically 40-60 minutes
- Speaks English at an Idiomatic level
- Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
- Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
- Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.