Posted on December 17, 2018
Short-term Teaching Internship in China
If you’re just getting started as a TEFL teacher, don’t have a university degree or simply want a short-term teaching contract with a big cultural immersion aspect, look no further than our Teaching Internship in China. Explore all that China has to offer — history lessons & jaw-dropping sites combined, like the Great Wall, for example — while immersing yourself into culture and language.
This teaching internship is as much a cultural immersion experience — Mandarin lessons, Tai Chi practice, cooking classes, etc. — as an introduction to teaching English abroad.
Decide if teaching English abroad is right for you with a paid internship and short-term commitment.
You get all of the following:
- Teaching placement in a school in China (kindergarten, primary or high school)
- Monthly allowance of 2,000 RMB (approx. $300 USD)
- Short-term commitment of 5 months
- Completion bonus of 2,500 RMB (approx. $375 USD)
- Weekly Chinese (Mandarin) classes beginning your first week
- Required visa documentation and assistance in applying
- 24/7 in-country support from bilingual staff
- Networking events with alumni community
- 6-day orientation in Beijing (meals & accommodation included)
- Airport pickup & welcome dinner
- Paid vacation days
- Accommodation (private room) and 3 meals per day (Monday – Friday)
- An experience that changes lives and lasts forever
Go make a difference through the following:
- Teach English as a foreign language for one semester
- Participate in extra-curricular school activities/functions
- Be willing to share about your culture and learn about theirs
- Must be between 18-55 years old
- Must be a native English speaker or proficient in English from North America, Western Europe, South Africa, or Oceania and eager to learn about Chinese culture.
- TEFL certification required
- Must have a perfectly clean bill of health
- Must have a perfectly clean criminal record