Posted on April 18, 2019
FREE FLIGHT ON TOP OF A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE
As part of our partnership with EF English First, globalU is pleased to bring you news of the latest EF teaching opportunities in China. Ready for a change?
Join one of the 300 EF Kids and Teens, Adults or Online schools and become part of EF's 2400 strong teacher network. Over 70 teachers have already grabbed their free flights this year and you still have a chance to join them. It's time that you make it an amazing year with a new job in China.
Teach English to adults, children or at our online schools. Receive a great local salary, competitive benefits and meet people from all over the world.
You don’t have to have any teaching experience or speak Chinese as full training and support are provided. We also offer a world-class teacher development program with certification courses exclusively for our teachers to help them move into more senior positions within EF.
Join an EF Kids and Teens School in China and get a...
FREE FLIGHT ON TOP OF A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE.
Free flights are available as long as the positions are open.
- Basic monthly salary of 13,000 to 15,000 RMB based on location, qualifications and experience.
- Round trip flight allowance.
- Performance bonus after 6 months of up to 1,950 RMB at our kids and Teens Schools.
- Sponsored legal Z work visa.
- Health insurance.
- Minimum 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays.
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel for your first two weeks at EF English First
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons.
- Sponsored accreditations including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL and DELTM.
- Weekly EF Sponsored social and cultural events
- Job rotation scheme (work in one of our other country locations!)
- Carry out the timetable of classes assigned
- Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
- Become familiar with the programmes and courses of study
- Prepare lessons and resources in advance for all classes
- Administer, correct and record the results of progress reports, tests and assessments for students
- Regularly evaluate own performance and progress
- Attend and participate in workshops in teacher development
- Be pro-active in improving teaching skills through sharing knowledge with colleagues, and using teaching resources
- A Bachelor's Degree
- A TEFL Certification
- The ability to obtain a clear background check
- Availability to live abroad for at least 1 year
- To meet China's legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand.