Posted on March 12, 2019
Come and teach in a colonial town in Latin America!
Alpha & Omega
Our school is looking for teachers who would like to experience life in Latin America, specifically in Honduras, we are located in the western side of Honduras just an hour away from the border with Guatemala and El Salvador.
Santa Rosa de Copan is a town that has grown in spirit and size but has preserved its identity and heart since colonial times, picturing a beautiful downtown where we pride on having one the top 5 speciality coffees in the world.
Our school has served this town for more than 30 years, it has been decades of proven high quality education that has advanced now into international education as well.q
- 14,800 Lempiras (approx. 600 USD), per month
- 3,500 Lempiras (approx. 170 USD) rent stipend per month paid by the school to the landlord.
- Flight refund from the U.S.A ( or equivalent). to Honduras- payable upon completion of first half of contract (maximum $600)
- Refund of flight to home country—payable upon completion of the contract.
- Medical Insurance.
- Traveling opportunities on our end.
- 20 to 25 hours per week teaching time, 10 hours a week for planning, job duties, and staff meetings.
- 6:50 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- 2 weeks off for December Holidays
- 1 week off for Easter Holidays
- Honduran Holidays
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Native English speaker
- Teaching experience required, but new teachers are welcome to apply as well
- Experience teaching abroad.
- Committed to staying for the whole academic year
How to apply:
In order to apply please email the following information:
- Recent photo
- Statement of interest
To one of these emails: