Posted on June 12, 2019
Great Salaries & Benefits in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of lots of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
12-month long teaching opportunities available in Hong Kong, Macau, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Foshan, Huizhou, Zhongshan, Dongguan and Guiyang.
Come and join our growing team in this stimulating and rewarding career.
- Salaries (per month): Hong Kong: HK$23’000-24’000/Macau: 18’000-20’000 MOP/China: 17’000-20’000 RMB.
- Comprehensive training and orientation
- Small class sizes (4-10 children per class)
- Fully sponsored visa
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
- Optional and affordable staff accommodation
- Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
- Social network connections prior and post arrival
- Possible opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
- Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administrative duties
- Bachelor degree (in any discipline)
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum for Hong Kong/Macau, 120 minimum hour for China
- Native English Speaker
- 2 years post-graduate work experience for positions in mainland China (except Shenzhen.)
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a clear recent photo to email@example.com
**Please mention you saw our ad on globalU Jobs**
If you have not received a response after 5 – 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.