Posted on April 02, 2019
Teach English in Rural Thailand Where Traditions Run Rich
Come teach English in a traditional Thai community where you can immerse yourself in the culture and help high school students improve their language skills. Suwannaphum is located in the Roi Et province, which is the Northeastern region of Thailand. It's a quick flight or a 6-hour bus ride from Bangkok.
Now hiring for the May - March school year.
If you're the kind of teacher who wants to get off the beaten path and be welcomed with open arms by the friendly locals you'll be working and living with, this job is for you.
This is the exact school where the founder of globalU got her start!
- Earn a salary of 25,000 - 30,000 baht ($800-$900 USD) per month
- Teach a total of 24 contact hours per week with flexible time
- Monday - Friday schedule with weekends and holidays free
- Participate in school holidays/functions
- Immerse yourself in traditional Thai community
- Advising students on career issues
- Organising and delivering classroom lectures to students
- Evaluating a student’s class work and assignments
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts
- Classroom management
- Recording and maintaining accurate student attendance records and grades
- Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Between 24 – 50 years of age
- Must be fluent in English (Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing)
- At least 6 months teaching experience preferred
How to apply:
Please submit your resume/CV with photo to Mrs. Pussadee Singtong: email@example.com