Posted on April 03, 2019
Part-time English Tutor — Work From Home
Qkids is an interactive online teaching platform that connects English teachers to young language
learners in real time with fun, user-friendly software. Founded in 2015, we are now a national
leader in cross-cultural E-learning with over 100,000 Chinese elementary and secondary students.
Connected on our patented and effective game-based learning platform, English teachers from the
United States and Canada guide students through a curriculum of fun, dynamic, and engaging
narrative gaming adventures from the comfort of their own homes. We are ready to build lasting
growth for both learners and teachers, and we pride ourselves on providing the authentic North
American classroom experience for our students in China.
- Earn $16-$220 USD/hour
- Create your own schedule and work a minimum of only 6 hours per week
- Work from home (in the U.S. or Canada)
- Teach in a unique 1:4 setting
- No lesson planning required!
- Training and support provided
- Earn attendance and performance bonuses
- Teach English to young learners between 5-12 years of age through Qkids online platform
- Our Class Coordination Team will handle scheduling and student assignment
- Teachers will be teaching classrooms with up to 4 students
- The curriculum is preset, no lesson planning required
- Each in-lesson time is 30 minutes
- Eligible to legally work in the U.S. or Canada
- AA Eligibility Required, BA Preferred
- Below BA will require a plan to earn TESOL/TEFL certificate
- Digital literacy and the ability to lead an engaging learning atmosphere
- Prior teaching experience or equivalent in education, tutoring, mentoring, homeschooling
- English teaching certificates (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, ESL) preferred
- Technical requirements: a computer with stable internet connection and clear audio/video
- The minimum time commitment is 6 hours weekly
How to apply:
Apply using the link below with all required materials. Then we'll arrange for a demo interview.