Posted on August 19, 2019
Teaching Jobs in Thailand. Start your new experience with us!
A new chance for everyone who wants to teach in Thailand! Great opportunities for Native English speakers with degrees. Many immediate start positions needed, 3 positions in Rayong (seaside city), 10 Positions in Bangkok and many more all over Thailand. Come join us! We are an expert recruitment agency which has experience for more than 10 years and a quick recruitment system.
- 100% guaranteed to teach placement after approval of the applications.
- Orientation and short-training program (for new travelers and inexperienced teachers)
- Non-B visa, work permit, and contract assistance
- 30,000–40,000 THB/month salary (dependent on location, teaching experience, etc.)
- 24/7 emergency and non-emergency team support
- Initial assistance finding accommodation (upon arrival at school)
- Opportunities to join Road Experience team excursions and English camps
- Travel insurance (covers medical) for teachers who fully commit to a one-year contract (dependent on school)
- Teach courses in English to students 18 to 25 periods per week.
- Prepare tests, evaluate and report the results of the students according to the school’s plan and schedule.
- Work full time as one of the teachers of the school from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (approximately)
- Be well-groomed and appropriately dressed during school working hours.
- Follow the rules, regulations, announcements, instructions, and the policies and guidelines implemented by the English Department.
- Participate in school duties, for example, sports day, morning assembly, English camp, etc.
Native English speaker
- Passport holder from one of the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Age between 20 and 55
- TEFL certificate (beneficial, not required)
- Must sign a one-semester contract minimum (one-year contract preferred)
- Positive attitude and an open-mind
How to apply:
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
**Don't forget to mention you saw the ad on globalU Jobs!